This is a programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities for you to perform a lot of big number math operations. Key Features:
1. Standard hex calculator: basic math operations; Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin conversions; byte/operand swaps; square root, Jacobi symbol calculations.
2. Scripting host and automation: VBScript / JScript support; big number operation methods.
3. Hash/CRC/checksum calculator: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, RIPEMD hash algorithms; 16-bit and 32-bit CRC values; message and file support.
4. Hex formatter: ASCII text, c-source code, memory dump, big number to hex number.
5. Pseudo-random data/prime generator: generate pseudo-random sequence of bits; search for random primes.
6. Randomicity/primality test: perform primality test and some statistical tests.
7. Evaluate and simulate a variety of shift register configurations.
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator is a free trial software application from the Encryption Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-06-26. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator (version 4.22) has a file size of 1.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 895 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.